We Need Fashion Bloggers!
That’s right, this year we are searching for Fashion Bloggers to assist with Lincoln Fashion Week on a voluntary basis! We are looking for bloggers who are both amateur and professional and interested in helping our documenting, reviewing and commenting on Lincoln Fashion Week through their blogs before, during and after the week full of events!
What do we need from you?
- Event Courage; We would like you to be at some events where you will spend time engaging with what is going on and writing about your experiences and the fashion you witness.
- Personal Reviews; This will include you writing personal reviews on the fashion shows, catwalk fashions and more! Talk about what you like, what you’d wear and whatever else comes to mind!
- Spreading the Word; We need you to spread the word about events and encourage people to come and visit Lincoln for this amazing, outstanding week-long event!
- Work with Us; Allow us to help you tailor your content to specific communities as well as providing proof reading and graphics for your blogs.
- Your Own Spark; We want to see what makes you unique when it comes to blogging! What makes you special? What’s your spark? We want to see that through your blog! Lincoln Fashion Week wants to help you!
If you blog for us;
- We will share your content on all our platforms – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and WordPress to a huge audience!
- Give you ideas of what to write if you are struggling and guide you to specific events that will suit your style!
- Provide you with official graphics and give you shout outs.
If you are interested in getting involved, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, providing;
- Why you’d like to write for us,
- A link to your blog (s),
- What area of fashion you specialise in,
- What you could bring towards promoting Lincoln Fashion Week!
We look forward to hearing from you!